CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 11, 2009

34 weeks


Last Monday we finally took another pregnancy picture to show the growth of our new little guy. I am definitely popping out the front but still feeling pretty good. Just like Ben this little one gets the hiccups on a regular basis...pretty much every evening around 9-10 he starts with them and they last for about 10 minutes. He is also just as much of a mover as Ben was...sometimes my stomach looks quite "alien-ish". Doctors appointments have been going well and I am on the right track at this point still. After this Thursday I start with appointments once a week and I get another ultrasound to estimate weight and position. The countdown is definitely on and we are getting quite excited...even though we have a lot to do still. Once the nursery is completed we will post pictures of that too :)

No comments: